Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Welcome Houston Olin Reeves!

One of my dearest friends, Jessica was blessed with her precious little boy a few weeks ago. Houston was born on February 19th weighing 8 lbs 7 oz and 20 inches long. What a sweet little miracle he is! Houston is Jessica’s granddad’s name and Olin is her Granny’s maiden name. What a great way to honor her truly special grandparents! I was able to go and see him in the hospital two days after he was born. I immediately cried when I saw him for two reasons-- I was so happy for Jessica and her husband and I thought back just a year ago when I was in the hospital holding Maddie. I have been able to see him two times since he was born. Maddie is very fascinated with him. The first time she saw him I think it startled her that he was actually “real” and not one of her babydolls. Having Houston here makes me so ready to meet my nephew, Carter. Come on Carter, hurry up! We are so ready to meet you, too! Natalie just has two more weeks until her due date, but we are hoping that he will be here SOON!

DSC_0829

DSC_0837

DSC_1259

DSC_1269 Fuse

DSC_1285

DSC_1276

1 comment: