Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, March 25, 2011

Welcome Carter Steven Cole

My completely gorgeous, amazing, and sweet nephew made his grand entrance into the world on March 24th at 3:11 pm. He weighed 8 lbs 7 oz (I guessed exactly right) and is 19 3/4 inches long. To me he looks a lot like Natalie, but everyone else says that he looks like Ryan. Either way, he is absolutely precious in every single way. He has the chunkiest little cheeks and already has rolls on his arms. I love a chunky, healthy baby! I love Carter to pieces already. I can’t wait for Maddie to meet him, but unfortunately not for a little while because she has yet another cold. I can’t believe he is here. It is surreal to me that my sister is a mom. She kept telling me after I had Maddie “I can’t believe you are a mom” and now I am saying the same thing to her. Seriously it is CRAZY!

Last picture before MY sister becomes a MOM!

DSC_1572

DSC_1573 - Copy

DSC_1574 - Copy

anxiously awaiting to hear a baby’s cryDSC_1575 - Copy

DSC_1576 - Copy

We eventually got kicked out of the hallway and had to wait in the waiting room (the nerve of them!) haha

DSC_1577

After 11 hours of labor Carter is HERE!

DSC_1578

DSC_1580 - Copy

DSC_1581 - Copy

DSC_1590

I am an AUNT!

DSC_1582 - Copy

The new little family

DSC_1586 - Copy

DSC_1583 - Copy

DSC_1587

DSC_1588

3 comments:

  1. Carter is beautiful! Thank you for keeping us all up to date with pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is such a handsome little boy! Such a great combination of you both. Play little Carter a song for me, Angus and Julia Stone, Big Jet Plane. We love you guys so much!

    Aunt Neesie and Family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrads on being an Aunt! He really is just presious!

    ReplyDelete