Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Birthday Party Pictures

Maddie's Party was a pink & green cupcake theme! I have to give a shout out to the blog that really inspired my theme. Thank you Sweet Craft Cakes! We had a wonderful day celebrating with our family and friends. Maddie is one blessed little girl!



Everybody raved about the cupcakes. They were raspberry-filled vanilla cupcakes with butter cream frosting. Yummy! The recipe can be found here.

For food we served chicken salad croissants, chips and salsa (I made green salsa to go along with the theme), fruit and pink dip, and raspberry punch.
I think these cute little cupcake marshmallow pops are the cutest things! They are super easy to make. Just stick a marshmallow on a stick, dip in melted chocolate, and top with a m&m and sprinkles! I found the metal buckets at Target in the dollar bin!
No 1st birthday party is complete without the baby's year of pictures! I can't believe my baby is a year old already!
I made the favors out of baby food jars. My wonderful hubby helped me sort through about six bags of valentine's day M&M's and clearance Christmas M&M's that I happened to spot in the grocery store. Needless to say we have a huge gallon size bag of red candies all ready for a red-themed party!
The birthday girl ready to open presents!

Ready for cake...


3 comments:

  1. The birthday party was BEAUTIFUL! Thank you so much for inviting us to share ya'lls special day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What an awesome job decorating! Are those little marshmallows on sticks? I love the photos, the trim on the highchair...everything! You did a great job Mommy! :) I miss you guys so much and I can't believe your little girl is a year old now! It seems like just yesterday she was born! Thanks for posting the pics! I feel like I was a part of her special day now. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did such a great job Danielle!

    ReplyDelete