Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 16, 2011

Mother’s Day and Our Anniversary

Gabe surprised me with a fabulous above-ground garden and trellis for my vegetables! I’m really getting into this whole gardening thing and I’m so eager to learn. On Saturday he put the garden together for me. I couldn’t wait to fill it up with dirt and start planting! I have four tomato plants, four bell pepper plants, banana pepper, cantaloupes, zucchini, cucumber, and peas. I also have two tomato plants in pots and two squash plants in pots.

On Mother’s Day we went over to Natalie and Ryan’s for a cook-out. We had a great time spending the day with them. I hardly snapped any pictures of the weekend and I didn’t even get a picture of me and Maddie together! It did remind me of last year’s mother’s day when my little baby was just that…a baby. Time goes too quickly (this seems to be a recurring statement).

DSC_2854

Natalie’s first Mother’s Day

DSC_2856

Mimi with her two grandbabies

DSC_2846

Gabe building and Maddie supervising

DSC_2849

My lovely little garden

DSC_2851

Squash

Our Anniversary was on the 15th. I can’t believe it has been four years already!!! Brings back lots of memories of Puerto Vallarta and what a wonderful time we all had together! I would give anything to be back there again…hopefully we will get to go back. It sure would be a great five year anniversary trip (hint hint). Here are just a few snap shots of our time there. I wanted to post a few pictures of the actual wedding, but can’t seem to find them on my new computer.

family in pvr

pvr 163

pvr 176

pvr 224

pvr 042

pvr 197

img007

gabe n dan

No comments:

Post a Comment