Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

MORE!

I just had to quickly write a post about one of Maddie's new words...MORE! It is so stinkin' cute to hear her say it. I have been working for months now to try and get her to sign "more" when she wants more to eat or drink. It has been hit or miss with the sign so the other day I just got in her face and said "more" over and over. She laughed at me and then plain as day said "more".

Today during lunch she had said "more" a few times to request more grapes, but then her mouth was full when she wanted more so she signed it! I just looked at her and just busted out laughing. All these months she has probably been thinking to herself "look at this dummy...she thinks I don't know how to sign...I will just let her think I don't know" What a little goofball!

1 comment:

  1. LOL to cute! You know she knew all along just wasnt letting on!

    ReplyDelete