Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 10, 2010

4 months old!


Gosh I haven't blogged in quite a while! Life has been super busy lately. We are in the process of getting ready to move. We will be officially in South Carolina on July 12th! I have been busy packing boxes and keeping up with Madison. She sure does keep me busy and exhausted! She turned 4 months old on June 3rd. Madison is doing so many new things. She is now rolling from tummy to back. She started doing this on May 27th. It is hilarious. I think she will be an early crawler, because she already tries to scoot forward. Here is her rolling over:


Maddie is also talking up a storm!! She babbles nonstop at times. I love to hear her talk-it is the sweetest sound! She will try and imitate you as well. She sure is smart!





Over Memorial Day weekend we visited Omi and Pop-Pop's house to celebrate Omi's 70th birthday. What a great day it was! All of our family was there to celebrate our wonderful Omi. Maddie enjoyed everyone too. She was a trooper as she was passed from person to person all weekend long. It was a great rest for me as well. I enjoyed tanning by the pool and drinking a few beverages :) Maddie even got in the pool for a while. She seemed to really like it! She just relaxed and even went in a baby float for a bit! She is such a big girl!

We went for Maddie's 4 month well check. Here are her stats:

16 lbs 5 oz.
24 3/4 inches

She is a growing girl!!

I have not uploaded any pictures lately, so I will post them as soon as I can!


No comments:

Post a Comment