Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Fun in the Sun!

We have been enjoying some nice sunny days lately! Last weekend we had a picnic for the PCSOM family. Madison enjoyed being outside and enjoying some fresh air! She went to the picnic looking all cute in a new dress, but she came home in just a diaper! She spit up on her dress, so I just stripped her down so she could enjoy some "nakey" time! I swear I think she is the happiest when she is just in her diaper!!



On the 15th, Gabe and I celebrated our 3 year anniversary! It feels like just yesterday we were in Mexico saying "I Do". Time has just flown by and so much has changed in just 3 short years! Our friends, Tiffany and Aaron watched Miss Maddie while we went to eat a new Japanese restaurant in town. We had a great time getting out, (and it was our first "date" since she was born) but I have to admit I did miss her while we were gone!

Well I have been busy packing up our apartment. It sure is bittersweet to say good-bye to our Kentucky home. I am getting sad thinking about saying our good-byes. We have some really great friends here and the support that I have from the other med school wives is just unbelievable. I could have never survived without them! I will miss everyone so much!!!


I leave on Wednesday to head home for Memorial Day weekend. We are celebrating my Omi's 70th birthday. I can't wait to see all my family and for them to see Maddie. They are going to be so surprised at how much she had changed. Most of them haven't seen her since she was 7 weeks old. She is not just a little newborn anymore, she is a "tiny human" (as Gabe puts it). I sure hope Maddie enjoys the pool because she looks so darn cute in her bathing suit!

No comments:

Post a Comment