Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Sleeping through the night???? HA!

It seems like every time that we can officially say Maddie is sleeping through the night again, she decides she isn't going to do it anymore. I am no longer EVER putting it out there that she is sleeping all night again. Her new thing is sleeping until about 4:30 and waking up screaming until we pick her up and bring her to bed with us. I have tried to get her back to sleep in her crib, but she just wakes up shortly after crying. It is OK for now, because Gabe leaves by 4:30 to get to the hospital. The weekends are horrible though, because we can't all fit in the bed comfortably. Somethings gotta give...AND SOON! Oh and if I see another post on facebook about how someone's much younger baby is sleeping all night I will scream!!!!! Ok venting is over...

1 comment:

  1. Girl, I know how that felt :) The first rule about sleep club is don't talk about sleep club LOL! I learned that the hard way with Jake also :)

    ReplyDelete