Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, October 1, 2010

Teething

Madison has started to teeth again (we THINK). For the past three days she has been miserable. She has been refusing her bottle, very irritated, crying A LOT, and having diarrhea. On Wednesday I decided to call the doctor because you just never know if something more is going on. I explained the symptoms and they said to go ahead and bring her in to be checked out. They checked her ears, throat, and body and everything seemed to be normal. The doctor said that she was more than likely teething. I haven't felt any new teeth coming in, but last time she teethed it took a month for the teeth to bust through. I wonder which ones will come in next??? I am thinking the top!! We will see...

Maddie has been coming back to bed with me the past couple of mornings, because she has been waking up really early. I have to admit I love to get some snuggling in with her when I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment