Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 6, 2010

1 month old!

Time sure does fly when you have a baby. I have always been told this, but now I definitely know it is true! Maddie is 1 month old! We have been really busy this past week! My mom and Omi came for the weekend to spend some time with us. They just love Maddie so much! We also celebrated all our birthdays. Mine was on the 1st, my mom's on the 3rd, and Gabe's on the 4th. Then on Sunday, my SAA group (the support group for med school spouses) threw me a joint baby shower with another spouse who is expecting a baby girl soon! Madison got some really great gifts; we are just so blessed to have such a wonderful "family" here in Kentucky! Madison was a good girl and slept almost the entire time. On Tuesday she joined me for an SAA meeting (in which she slept through). Then on Wednesday, my great friend Tiffany, took me out for lunch for my birthday! Our little girls are only 2 weeks apart! We enjoyed wonderful mexican food, strawberry margaritas, and yummy cake! Maddie of course slept the whole time! On Thursday, I joined some other moms at McDonald's for a "playdate". What did Maddie do? Yep, SLEPT! After our playdate, I took her to Wal-Mart for the first time. What an adventure. It is much harder to push a shopping cart with a carrier attached to it! She was a good girl and let mommy get her shopping done. Then on Friday and Saturday night we took her out to eat with us. This little girl must love to go places, because she just chills out and sleeps. I hope this is always the case, because I would hate to not be able to go anywhere with her! We are now just enjoying the rest of the weekend with Daddy, because for the first time since she was born he has had to study almost every night. We went on a long walk today with Brady and enjoyed the sunshine. Tomorrow is supposed to be even nicer, so I can't wait! Here are few pictures from the week, including a little dress up session. I ordered all the hats and flowers from polkadotwholesale.com. What an awesome site and don't you think she looks so darn cute???









No comments:

Post a Comment